Happy Halloween! Tutorial Spider Face Make-up

by - Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hi ladies!

I'm being very energetic to write these days. So, I'm coming back with another make-up inspiration that I'd like to share with you guys.

As you all know that today is Halloween Day and some of us might have a party tonight, have you prepared your costume well? I hope so.

I'm not going to have a long talk here, so let's begin! This is my simple creation. I believe that some of you might have the one that more sophisticated.


How to get this look?

1. Prepare your 'canvas' well. I used as usual, moisturizer, CC cream, and concealer as a perfect base to draw on.


 2. I used white eye shadow, mixed with baby powder and applied to entire face and lips as well. I also erased one of my eyebrow color.


3. Start drawing with eyebrow pencil. If we used to use 2B pencil to draw on paper, eyebrow pencil is the best for our face.


 4. After that, bold the line with black eye shadow or gel liner (which one you comfort with) and fill with white color for the nest, so the black color will stand out. And for lips, I inspired by pop-art color.


 5. The final result!






The whole product that I used to play


So, how? Are you ready for the part tonight? ;)

Feel free to leave any comment and see you in the next post!

With love,
 photo Signature_zpsdc42d1b3.png

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Nice halloween look! Spreading some #gig love! Hope you check out my blog and do the same :) http://thebelleadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zerina! Thanks for visiting! Gonna visit yours soon! :)

      Delete
  2. omg ada laba2 gedeee di pipimu mels hahaha keren loh ini, aku mah boro2 deh gambar laba2 aja gak bisa lol lol keren pokoknya lah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. maacih ayes :* masih belajar.. kapan2 bikin collabs yuk.. mau ga? :D

      Delete
  3. Kreative banget (T____T), pinter banget facee art nya..
    New follower diblog mu..
    Follow back dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dine sudah mampir dan follow ya.. will folback you soon! Let's be friends! ^^

      Delete

Thank you for reading my articles. I will be glad if you would like to write some comments below. I open to any advises and critics to improve this blog or content.

To get updated with my response of your comment, just simply click 'NOTIFY ME' on the bottom-right corner of the comment box.