[Review] Mirabella Rainbow Eye Shadow Kit II

by - Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello fellas!

Today I would like to share an eye shadow kit from local product. It is called Mirabella, a brand line of Martha Tilaar Group. I bought this quite longtime ago till I forgot haha. The reason why I bought it just because the price at first and the color itself at next. 


It contains of 12 rainbow colors with pink as majority. Actually this product has 3 kind series. Mine is number 2. Number 1 color is a bit dark for me and number 3 is about matte palette. I actually didn't remember the exact series, but I put number 1 & 3 just to differentiate it, hope I doesn't switch it :D.

Let's take a look for detail of this purple casing:



Do not forget the attached mirror. It will helps much for travelling.

The dual brush that I love the most. Sponge to apply and brush to blend.

Now, we're going to look for the swatch!
Column 1. White, nude pink, and pink


Column 2. yellow, soft pink, and brown

Column 3. Grey, nude green, dark purple



Column 4. Blue, Green, Red

All color has shimmer, so I think it would be perfect for night make-up and enhance our eyes. Overall, I do like this eye shadow but too bad there are so much pink shade than other color. It is important to put primer first before applying this shadow to make it long last. Otherwise, it will get smear when your skin get oily. 

So, how do you think?


With love,
 photo Signature_zpsdc42d1b3.png

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have this too. Very handy for travelling. Longlasting (if worn with eyemakeup base), intense color. And not expensive :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my articles. I will be glad if you would like to write some comments below. I open to any advises and critics to improve this blog or content.

To get updated with my response of your comment, just simply click 'NOTIFY ME' on the bottom-right corner of the comment box.